The season is almost here! Are you ready? Be sure to join the NCAA staff as they share more details on how schools can come together to promote women’s basketball during our 35th Anniversary year, including marketing, social media, public relations and in-venue presentation. This integrated marketing webinar will take place on Tuesday, November 10 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET and will demonstrate how all departments contribute to the marketing initiatives for the 2015-16 marketing campaigns, and specifically how schools can tell their stories in conjunction with the NCAA this season.
Topics To Be Covered:
- 35th Anniversary: why are we celebrating and how can you be part of it
- #GetINtheGame: campaign overview, social tracking and in-venue opportunities
- Content: ways to provide content to tell a new story each month
- Creative Challenge: ways to win donations to your women’s basketball budget
- Rules: in-venue ideas surrounding the new rules
- Hosting: updates on hosting the First and Second Round games
- Storytelling: tips on how to tell a compelling story
For more information, email Tracie (firstname.lastname@example.org). Register today!