There are so many exciting things happening with women’s basketball coming out of the continued research and analysis of the game. While this a good thing, we also know that it can be hard to keep up, so the NCAA is hosting a Women’s Basketball webinar on Wednesday, November 5 at 2 pm Eastern to talk about some of the things you can expect to see this year. While some people get nervous about change, we’re anxious to see how they will improve many aspects of the game. Of course for me, I’m all about increasing attendance and revenue. Some think that you can only do one or the other when it comes to Women’s Basketball, but there is a way to do both. This webinar will be a good step in bringing everyone together to champion the same message.
- State of the Game – Anucha Browne, Vice President, NCAA: Where we’ve been and where we’re going
- Top 16 Hosting and Bid Process – Meredith Cleaver, Associate Director, NCAA: New processes for hosting the Championship
- Marketing – That’s me! Tracie Hitz, Director, NCAA: Sharing our marketing vision, tips and best practices
- Public Relations – Rick Nixon, Associate Director, NCAA: Grassroots PR, your brand and more
- Social Media – Jared Thompson, Assistant Director, NCAA: Tips and best practices for an effective plan
- Q&A – Participants can type in questions throughout the webinar. You can also tweet your questions at me: @TracieHitz
All of our contact information will be provided so you can reach out to any of us throughout the year. We hope this webinar is just the beginning of the many conversations we have regarding Women’s Basketball.
How to Connect on Wednesday, November 5:
Via Your Computer, use this link.
Via Telephone Only: Call 866.590.5055 and enter access code 5687951#
If you have any questions regarding the webinar, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can’t make it, the webinar will be archived and the power point will be made available right here on the blog. I hope you can join us on Wednesday.